Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ready for Steady!

I absolutely adore my Mint Polka Dot Diva Dress from Steady Clothing!  When I saw the amazing Mid Century home I was shooting in, I knew what I wanted to wear.  It's such a fun dress and also very comfortable.  It's stretchy, made from a mixture of rayon, nylon and spandex.  It is also made here in the USA!!  





The Diva Dress is very flattering, while hugging your curves.  You will feel like a star when you put it on! Weather you are heading out on the town or hitting a show this could be the dress for you.







I think it would be a good idea to check out Steady now!







I have accessorized with pieces from Jubly-Umph.  Whatever your style, they will have a piece of art you'll need! I am wearing the Mix Master Necklace and Cupcake Earrings. 






Photographer: Brooklyn Brat Images 


No comments:

Post a Comment