Monday, June 6, 2016

TiCCi Rockabilly Cupcake Dress

This sweet dress came all the way from Budapest, handmade with love!  TiCCi Rockabilly had a vision of how she wanted her clothing line to be and it truly is amazing! You can find limited edition dresses to fit any style or theme you need.  When I saw the Cupcake Dress, I knew that was the one for me! It is a really comfy fit, made of 100% cotton linen.  I did not wear a petticoat for this shoot, but it has a full circle skirt that would be perfect with one.  







TiCCi Rockabilly will need your measurements and your ideas for your dress or you can order directly from their Etsy shop.




Once again, I had the pleasure of getting these shots in my friend Beth's house!




I am wearing a beautiful hair piece from Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers




My heels are from Iron Fist Clothing and are a perfect match for this dress!!

Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images



No comments:

Post a Comment