Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Tiki Christmas with Lenny's Custom Clothing

My love for Tiki and Christmas came together this year for a fun shoot at Dixie Pin-Up Studios. It was the most gorgeous set up! I was able to wear a wonderful dress from lennys custom clothing too! Lenny makes clothing in Australia and can come up with anything that fits your needs.  I knew I wanted to wear green for this and then I was able to pick the accent fabric with the tikis!  I think it cam together nicely. You will get a high quality garment that is made for your body shape.  Lenny offers men's and women's styles and can do uniforms for diners, car clubs and more.  There are also stockist in Australia that carry his line, or you can order from his online shop.  I recommend to place an order for something special!












Could it be a new dress from Lenny's Custom Clothing?









The Rhinestone Tiki Necklace is by the CRAVE yard


Photographer: Brooklyn Brat Images










No comments:

Post a Comment