Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cranberry Cross Dots- Karina Dresses

I have another festive look to share!  This one is courtesy of Karina Dresses.  This Margaret Cranberry Cross Dots Dress is amazing!  It's calf length, full skirt style and beautiful red polka dot pattern create a great look for Christmas. It has 3/4 sleeves, a v neck and built in tie for the waist.  I love how all of the Karina Dresses are so comfortable and flattering!  The longer length on this style makes it a very versatile for for school, work or church functions where you may want to be a little more modest too. It is available in a few colors.  I always feel great wearing my Karina Dresses!











I am wearing gorgeous glittery bow earrings from Revere Folie. They are a perfect addition to complete a Christmas look!  There are several colors to choose from, mine are red, green and gold. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment