Thursday, June 15, 2017

1950's Elegance

I love how elegant this custom 1950's style gown from Evette Dubois Lingerie is!  She makes the most beautiful pieces you have ever seen. She starts the design process by gathering your ideas for style, colors and theme.  Then she sketches out the design and brings it to life! It really is an amazing process. Your item will be custom made to your measurements for a perfect fit. This lilac gown was the perfect look for my recent shoot, sweet and seductive! I chose to wear a black lingerie set underneath, however if you are braver than me the sheer gown will be very nice all by itself. The lace detail she added at the waist is so pretty and delicate and I love the sleeves! You will see the attention detail in every item that she makes. You'll also find styles ranging from the 20's-50's and all types of materials used. I would highly recommend treating yourself to a unique gown or lingerie set. 

















Evette Dubois Lingerie is handmade in Melbourne, Australia. You can order from her Etsy shop and see some of her gorgeous creations there too!









Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images

No comments:

Post a Comment