Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Festive Roses- Blue Velvet Vintage

This is such a glorious time of year!  There's still splashes of color on the leaves and Christmas decorations are starting to pop up.  It's time to start planning your outfits for the parties and outings coming up and I have a stunning dress to show you!  This is the Vintage Inspired Rose Print Full Skirt Dress in Black from Blue Velvet Vintage.  The roses in red and yellow on the black background is an amazing color combo! You can also get it with a navy background.  I have gotten so many compliments on this dress.  It has a plunging neckline, so you can brave the look or add a cami under like I did. The material is heavier weight for the colder weather making it the perfect choice for the holiday season. I love 3/4 sleeves too. I would also like to add, it has pockets! The bodice is fitted and the skirt is a very large circle making it very flattering.  There are no zippers to mess with, which is very nice!  I think you can really dress this up with heels and tights and long vintage style coat or even wear it with boots!  The dress is made in the USA with imported fabric.  It's a stunner, I recommend it for many reasons! 















Blue Velvet Vintage offers true vintage clothes as well as vintage reproduction.  You'll want to check often, so you don't miss one of those hard to find vintage items! 







It was fun picking out accessories for this dress!  I love the red, green and yellow marbled fakelite bangles and earrings from Bow and Crossbones, so they were a perfect match for it! 

My hair flower is double rose from shazam vintage pin up hair flowers and it was the perfect match as well for the rose dress!  

I chose to contrast with yellow for the heels and bag.  They are both from Banned Apparel.  






Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment