Friday, March 23, 2018

Cobalt Green Birds- Lady V London

Lady V London has really outdone themselves with the new Spring 18 collection!  This Hepburn Dress in Cobalt Green Birds will have you looking looking like a million bucks!  The pattern is just stunning!  It features peach and pink flowers, cobalt blue flowers with bold green leaves and pastel teal background.  The combination is a true beauty!  The Hepburn style has a high rounded neckline and a fitted bodice.  The skirt is very full and I wore a petticoat with it to add to the fullness.  I love the length as it falls below the knee.  It has a zipper in the back and comes with the pretty pink detachable waist belt. This dress is so feminine and modest, it can be worn anywhere.  It would make a great bridal shower or date night dress.  Wear it anytime you want a pick me up or to stand out in the crowd! 
















You can get this dress is sizes from UK 8-28. It does have some slight stretch to it, but check the sizing chart on their website.  Lady V London is always a top choice of mine!  Their quality and style is top notch every time. 








I had fun putting together accessories for this look and just decided to use all the colors!  







I wore my Aria Bettie Page Shoes in Peach.  They are the perfect heels for comfort and style!  My bag is a vintage reproduction from Lola Von Rose and it is always a fun piece to accessorize with.  I wore a mix of bangles from Splendette in pink and blue.  They are glitter and carved fakelite styles. I brought the green out with green and white glitter Sweetheart Rose Confetti Fakelite earrings from Retro Verte. Finally, my amazing hair piece is from Shazam Pin Up Hair Flowers.  They are a Special Edition Rose Peony Cascade Tropical Tiki Pale Pink & Pale Green.  It's a stunning piece for sure! They have a whole collection of the cascading styles and I highly recommend one. 


Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment