Thursday, April 26, 2018

Megan- Black Tropical Palm- Karina Dresses

I recently had the pleasure of attending my first Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender!  It was an absolute blast the entire time!  My only complaint is how bad my feet hurt!  We walked so much and toured some hot spots in Las Vegas, watched countless bands and performances, fashion shows and looked at amazing cars. It was great! I got to put my perfect travel dress to the test too.  This is the Megan Dress in Black Tropical Palms.   I love the Megan style for many reasons.  The fitted waist and wide band is very flattering with the full skirt. It also is a great length.  I like how the sleeves fit and have a gathered detail that can be found on the shoulders as well. Of course it's also wrinkle free, which makes it the perfect travel choice! The tropical print with the black background is a gorgeous combo and you can accessorize with fun, bright colors.  I had so many compliments on this dress walking around town! 











The Megan Dress is a fan favorite and is available in sizes XS-XXL, which accommodates a wide range of sizes and body types. 






Karina Dresses are crafted in the Hudson Valley, NY and are of the highest quality you can get. You'll feel great knowing you supported an American made product and look even better wearing it!










  








Karina Dresses has a lot of great styles and prints for this Spring, so make sure you check them all out! I'm confident you will find one you love.


Turban: Jazzafine. pieces full of verve
Hair flower: Shazam Pinup Hair Flowers
Jewelry: Splendette
Photos: Pinup Power Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment