Monday, December 10, 2018

Addison Striped Swing Dress- Voodoo Vixen

Step out in style this holiday season in the Addison Striped Swing Dress from Voodoo Vixen.  This dress will make feel you feel so festive and elegant!  It's fun to wear because of the gorgeous tri-color stripes in lush green, blue and burgundy.  The skirt is very full and just right for twirling.  You'll love the fitted bodice and wide waist band, it's very flattering.  I also adore the capped sleeves.  I'll be wearing a cardigan when the temperatures drop. This dress will take you all the way through the season and I think it's a great choice for all ear long. It has pockets too!  You can find this from Voodoo Vixen in sizes S-XXL and even in their Vixen Curve line up to 4 XL! I highly recommend it for comfort and style. 













Voodoo Vixen creates beautiful clothing with the eras from the 20's to the 60's in mind.  You'll find high quality reproduction clothing reminiscent of the days gone by while still looking modern. Voodoo Vixen will have an outfit for any special event you need to dress for!  They also offer sizing for all women. Find them on the Voodoo Vixen web page or at retailers around the world. 




I wore a turban from Jazzafine that you can find on Etsy. Her designs are so amazing!  This one is a gorgeous green velvet with floral accents.  I love the look these turbans give!  They are easy to wear and look so pretty.  Just put your hair up in a twist or bun, add your turban and go! 

My jewelry is from Bow and Crossbones fakelite collection and for this look I'm wearing chocolate brown and mulberry.  Stacking bangles is so fun! I always look forward to seeing what combos I can come up with when I am putting together and outfit.  Get your collection going with Bow and Crossbones! 

Lastly no look is complete without matching heels.  These adorable heels are from Bettie Page Shoes.  They are very comfortable and I urge you to check them out for many styles that you will love. This pair is the Bailey. The bow detail and lace look trim make this shoe really stand out and give it a vintage feel.

As December is upon us, I want to wish you a joyous Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I enjoy bringing you my looks every month and look forward to what next year brings! Don't forget to slow down a little over the holidays and reflect on the true meaning. Enjoy spending time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment