Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dress with Miss Candyfloss


Hello guys and dolls!  I hope that everyone is fairing through the long cold winter and that 2015 is treating you good so far. I am personally doing great and sticking with my resolutions! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.  



Today I bring you a beautiful 1950's inspired dress from Miss Candyfloss. Their dresses are designed in Sweden and produced in Transylvania. The quality and fit is amazing!  It hugs your curves and is very flattering.  The chest part is pleated and it has a fitted waist that goes into a full flared skirt.  I did not pair it with a petticoat, but you sure could for even more flare!  The collar and sleeves are trimmed with pretty red velvet and it has black rose buttons on the cuffs.  I have a couple Miss Candyfloss dresses and would definitely recommend their clothing to anyone looking for a beautiful retro style. 


- Buttercream Bettie



No comments:

Post a Comment