Friday, April 24, 2015

Queen of Heartz

Queen of Heartz vintage style apparel was established in 2001 and is designed by Letty Tennant. Their garments are made locally in Los Angeles, CA.  The style and quality they offer is remarkable!  






The dress I am wearing here is the "Dora" in red.  I feel so elegant when I put this dress on!  It is the ultimate bombshell dress!  I love the comfy stretch taffeta material it is made out of.  It also has some very flattering pleats for a pretty detail added along the lower tummy area!  






I have paired a hair piece from Jazzafine with my dress. My handbag was custom made and pin striped at a car show in Atlanta for me. I wish I had the artists info to post!






Trust me, add a Queen of Heartz dress or two
to your wardrobe! You'll be feeling like you just stepped off the red carpet! There are so many beautiful styles to choose from it won't be an easy decision!





No comments:

Post a Comment