Monday, January 18, 2016

Dangerous Curves with Hardley Dangerous

Today's post is all about the perfect Winter outfit I wore yesterday!  It was perfect for me!  I felt so feminine and I was able to stay fairly warm in the cold wind.  My dress is a gorgeous handmade piece from Hardley Dangerous Couture.  This dress style is the CHERI in Royal Blue with 3/4 sleeves and sweetheart neckline.  It fits like a dream!  It's a cotton jersey spandex knit, perfect for casual wear.  Since it was frigid day here, I paired it with some tights, a petticoat and a sweater.  I also wore some knee high boots while I was working.  It was a hit, lots of compliments! 









Hardley Dangerous Couture custom makes your dress when you order it, so you can choose the style color, sleeve type and more!  It's definitely a fun experience. They offer swing dresses, skirts, tops , formal and even wedding dresses. 




I love the fullness of the skirt!







Visit Hardley Dangerous Couture and order your custom creation today!


Photos: Pinup Power Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment