Friday, July 29, 2016

Lindy Bop Love!

My Summer wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a beautiful dress from Lindy Bop!  As usual Lindy Bop has really outdone themselves with this design.  This is the Bailee Eiffel Floral Red Swing Dress.  The print is absolutely gorgeous!  The dress has a fitted bodice with a wide flared box pleated skirt. It is fully lined and even has pockets. I really like how they angled the wide straps too, it really adds a unique look.  The dress comes with a matching removable belt. It has a back zip and does have a little stretch to it.  Sizing is UK, so be sure to check your measurements.














You can glam this up or even make it more casual with flats.  I tried more of a dressy summer look for this set of pictures.









I added some jewelry from Splendette to this look.  I love these carved wooden bangles! They come in different shapes and colors and really fun to mix and match!  My earrings are the Green Carved Leaf.






Don't forget to complete your look with a fabulous hair accessory!  I am wearing a gorgeous piece from Shazam Vintage Pin-Up Hair Flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment