Friday, February 10, 2017

Pink Lily Love with Karina Dresses

Love is in the air! I'm featuring a cute flirty number from Karina Dresses.  It is the Carolyn Dress in Pink Lily print.  This a gorgeous wrinkle free dress with a plaque v-neck, fitted waistband and a knee length full skirt.  This is a great choice for a fun night on the town with your love!  It's romantic, feminine and very comfortable too! You will feel great and look beautiful in this Karina Dress, plus it is very flattering for many body shapes!  I'm always very impressed with the quality from Karina too! They are made with love in the Hudson Valley, New York.  










I accessorized this look with stacks of bangles, earrings and a necklace from Splendette.  I chose to wear red and pink together.  I mixed pieces from her heart collection, glitter and fakelight.  The possibilities are endless with Splendette jewelry!  You will have a blast creating a look to suit you.




I figured for my night on the town look, I would need to have a super cute bag and the Lola Von Rose pink one is what I needed! It's the perfect size to fit your essential items. This vintage inspired bag is a perfect accessory for a pin up!  It comes in several colors as well.




Last, but definitely not least you must have fabulous heels!  I am absolutely in love with these Abela heels from Bettie Page Shoes! They are perfect for Valentine's or anytime! I love how they are designed with red and a few shades of pink.  They happen to be comfortable too!  

Photographer: Brooklyn Brat Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment