Friday, March 17, 2017

Mod Stripes- Karina Dresses

I am loving this Ruby Mod Stripes Karina Dresses Dress!  I styled myself a little more casual than usual for this look. I was hoping to go all out nautical theme for this shoot, however our crazy weather has not cooperated lately!  This Ruby Dress is perfect for many occasions over the next few months. It's fun vibe is perfect for a day at the park or a date night. I love the stripes for a change for myself! I get more of a 60's/ 70's feel from it. It's a faux wrap style with an attached sash at the waist. The length is just below the knee. As always with Karina Dresses they are very flattering for all body types and modest enough for the office or even church. I always feel so tied together in their styles, not to mention how comfortable they are! They are perfect for travel since they are wrinkle free too. The Ruby Dress is handmade in the Hudson Valley, NY and the stripe print is from in house Karina Signature line. I cannot wait for more warm days so I can enjoy wearing this many times over!





I think the Ruby is a great choice is if you are looking for a pretty Spring dress. It is available in several other prints as well. Just machine wash, hang dry and get out to explore while looking fabulous!




My big floppy hat came from Target a few years back.  It's a great sun hat!







My bangle stack is from Splendette. I paired carved blue, green and coral together and added a blue glitter one too. My earrings are carved croal clip ons. I love the possibilites with Splendette accessories!




This shows the great colors of the stripes!









No comments:

Post a Comment