Monday, April 3, 2017

Tutti Frutti 50's Dress- Hell Bunny

I am so thrilled with how much I love this dress and I think you will too!  Not only is the Tutti Frutti Hell Bunny Dress super cute, it's super comfortable and flattering too. The print on the 50's style dress is so fun! It's filled with lemons, watermelon, cherries, strawberries and oranges on a black background so they really pop.  It's the perfect print for Spring and Summer. I will be getting tons of use from this dress! The front and back has triangle cutouts on the bodice, which are really cool looking. The bodice is fitted and it has the huge full circle skirt that I love about Hell Bunny Dresses! You can fit a petticoat like I did or go without.  Either way the dress is very full. It comes with a black fabric belt, that sadly I forgot to put on during the on location shoot. I will be using it next time! The material does have a little stretch. The zipper is in the back. The 50's dress is available in a wide range of sizes. You can also get this print on tops, skirts and hair ties! I would definitely add one of these items for the season to your wardrobe. I'm thinking it will be perfect for vacation!











Hell Bunny is always one of my favorite companies to feature!  I love their edgier styles and the fun prints they are constantly putting out.  I can always fall in love with several of the new releases every season! This season for SS17 there are many items I believe you will love too. Hell Bunny has high quality clothing at affordable prices, which is a plus for most of us! There are also sizes from XS-4XL, so something for everybody. 











I love to accessorize!  I especially love to accessorize with a bangle stack of pretty colors from Splendette! This dress made it easy to mix and match a stack. I also wore the gold Splendette earrings.  

My hair flower is from Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers.  It's the Lemon Yellow LuLu Clematis Arrangement Hair Flower Clip. 

Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images



No comments:

Post a Comment