Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Timeless Trudy- Karina Dresses

It's time again for a great review of a new Trudy Dress from Karina Dresses!  This has quickly become one of my favorite dresses to style. Karina Dresses are absolutely perfect for the warm weather. They are lightweight and wrinkle free, but they have a dressy classic look too! I am loving this new print, Rosy Posy. It's so cute! The little dainty red flowers are outlined in blue patterns and it's a really catchy look. It will be great for Spring and Summer outings. The Trudy is dressy enough for weddings and parties or fun enough for picnics or just running around town. This style has a full coverage sweetheart neckline and a fitted waistband. I love the little capped sleeves on the Trudy as well! 









This red, white and blue beauty is an American made dress in the Hudson Valley, NY. Women of all shapes and sizes can enjoy wearing this style and all of the styles that Karina Dresses offers! All of the dresses I have tried have been so well made and flattering.  I am constantly impressed by the new prints too! I love colors and fun, so they are right up my alley. The Trudy dress is available in many prints in sizes 0-24. 







I wore my favorite red vintage hat and beads for this look. I liked the way it came together, it's a bit different than my usual look. I also added some fun red glasses for a change! 






Here's a closer look at the Rosy Posy print!







Head on over to Karina Dresses and stock up on new items for Summer wardrobe!  You'll love the original easy dress!!





No comments:

Post a Comment