Monday, October 2, 2017

October Look with Lolipopshop

Fall is upon us and it's one of the greatest times of the year! The cool air feels amazing and the leaves turn gorgeous shades of red, yellow and orange. Pumpkin spice coffee is available everywhere and of course my favorite Halloween! It's so fun being able to dress up and show a different side of your style.  I personally like to dress for different seasons, otherwise I would probably wear novelty Halloween prints everyday!  This particular skirt is one of them!  It's a custom made item from Lolipopshop. I chose the skulls and roses. At this shop you will find many styles to choose from and you pick the print you want from their great selection. They offer several skit style, dresses, men's and children's clothing as well.  The quality is exceptional and handmade in Poland!  Each item is inspired from vintage clothing ranging in time from the 40's to the 90's. There is an easy size guide to follow when you order or if you need help and email or message will be answered. I normally wear a swing style skirt, but I'm happy to have this curve hugging pencil style in my wardrobe! I'm sure you'll be happy with a custom piece from Lolipopshop too! 













I am wearing the Tulip Top from Blueberryhillfashions.com. It's the perfect addition to any skirt!  It's very fitted, so it goes right into the skirt with no bulges of material hanging over. It's stretchy and has a beautiful scallop neckline. It's available in black, white and red. 

I hope you like my green hair! I have accessorized it with a gorgeous creepy veiled fascinator from Deviously Sweet Designs.  It features a black and white base with a black veil that's decorated with red roses and a black glitter spider. It's perfect!  You can find Deviously Sweet Designs on Etsy. 

The brooch is a handmade piece from Atomic Lucite out of Raisville, Alabama. Her shop is on Etsy as well and you will find hundreds of adorable accessories for all of your needs! I had to have this Bride and Frankenstein piece. Have fun with your Halloween clothing hunt. 

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment