Friday, June 1, 2018

Daisy May Denim- Voodoo Vixen

The Daisy May Denim Dress from Voodoo Vixen was the perfect dress for one of my looks at Nashville Boogie that I just attended.  I absolutely love everything about it!  The fit, the style, the pockets...it's amazing!  You'll want this for a staple in your summer wardrobe.  Denim is a favorite of mine and I'm so glad to have a denim dress that I love now.  The neckline is a modest sweetheart cut.  It features a fitted bodice with elastic stretch panels for extra comfort.  I love the flared skirt and it's perfect for twirling!  The straps are adjustable as well.  Now for the best part, the adorable daisy trim!  It's so pretty!  You can get this dress in sizes S-4XL.  Voodoo Vixen really knows how to design some gorgeous clothing.  They have a whole new Spring and Summer collection that is full of high quality, pretty and comfortable vintage reproduction clothing.  They are definitely one of my favorites to feature and I highly recommend them. They take classic styles and make them for modern women.  Voodoo Vixen is based out of the UK, but available at shops and web shops all over the globe!














I decided to pair the Daisy May with red, blue and yellow accessories.  I love that combo!  I wore a red straw western style hat.  I was in Nashville after all!  My hair flower is made by Shazam Pinup Hair Flowers with daisy and navy flowers and it was a perfect match!  I wore my Imogen Hoops in red from Bow and Crossbones and a mix of bangles from Splendette and Bow and Crossbones.  The red heels are by Lola Ramona and are super comfortable and extremely stylish.  Lola Ramona is known for their fun quirky style!  The Angie in Love is a great summer heel with snake embossed leather and fun bow detail on the heel. 






The Nashville Boogie was fun, full of great music and people watching.  It takes place at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and if you have never been there, it's worth the trip!  The hotel is just gorgeous.  We always enjoy walking through the atrium and looking at all of the waterfalls, flowers and palm trees! 

Photos: Pinup Power Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment