Monday, August 6, 2018

Pretty 40's Tea Dress

The Pretty 40's Style Tea Dress from Pretty Retro is an absolute perfect dress for a Summer outing!  The Ditsy print reminds me of a beautiful sunny day!  There's something about it that just makes me happy when I'm wearing it.  The yellow and orange hues are beautiful together.  The 40's Tea Dress has a sweetheart neckline that flows in to a gathered bust detail with a cute tie.  I love the wide fitted waist, as it is very flattering!  It also has tie gathers on the shoulders to create a really pretty look.  The flutter sleeves are great too, they won't restrict your movement.  You'll love the full skirt on the Tea Dress as well!  You can find this in a range of sizes from UK 8-18.  There are a few prints to choose from in this style. It's a great look for dancing the night away or meeting friends at that fancy tea house.  Either way you will look and feel like a ray of sunshine!  













Pretty Retro is one of a family of brands run by 20th Century Clothiers Ltd based in the North of England.  They specialize in high quality clothing reminiscent of the 40's and 50's styles.  You can be sure that you will receive a high quality item that is ethically made in Europe.  









Styling this outfit was a lot of fun because of the fun colors!  I have had this coral colored hat for a while and ever found the right look for it.  I was so happy to see that I could wear it with my Pretty 40s Tea Dress. I stuck with the orange and yellow theme and stacked bangles from Splendette, Bow and Crossbones and Lucky Lou Shoes.  My earrings are by Bow and Crossbones and are the Marbled Yellow Carved Hoops.  These gorgeous yellow shoes are from Banned Apparel. The Unforgettable Pumps are so comfortable!  They have a square heel, so they are very sturdy for walking and dancing.


Photos: Pinup Power Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment