Sunday, April 14, 2019

In Full Bloom with Karina Dresses

Spring is In Full Bloom and so is the new Karina Dresses Collection!  It features dresses that are perfect for the glorious season.  You'll get a wide variety of styles and prints with this new release. Pastels to bolds and solids to florals, there's something for everyone's style!  I am wearing my favorite print, Secret Garden in the Tara Dress. This beautiful teal shade has florals with pastel pink and black accents. It's a great dress for any day of the week or occasion!  I am loving the Tara. It has a mid calf length on the full skirt, which is great for my height. This style also features a relaxed waist with no tight waistband, perfect for a dressy yet comfortable look. The neckline is a sweetheart shape and there are no sleeves.






You're going to love the wrinkle free material that you will get with every Karina Dresses Dress!  It makes for the perfect travel outfit.  You'll need one for each day! The micro-fiber fabric is machine washable as well.










Karina Dresses are proudly made in the U.S.A.










The Tara is available is sixes XS-3XL.  There is also a handy size guide on the site, so you'll find the perfect fit. I'm wearing the XL here. 






I'm always impressed with the quality and design details on my Karina Dresses and I highly recommend them! Head on over to Karina Dresses and find the perfect ones for yourself! 

1 comment: