Thursday, April 7, 2016

Lady V London Birds of Paradise

The Lady V London Birds of Paradise Verena Dress is absolutely gorgeous! I can't think of anything else prettier to wear on a Spring day. You will feel so elegant when you put it on! The print and color are stunning together. I love the hummingbirds and roses.  





The Verena Dress has a great square neckline, hidden back zip, self tie waist and a 1950's flared style skirt, that falls mid calf.  I did not pair it with a petticoat.





The material has a nice stretch to it as well.  I am wearing a UK 16. Lady V London makes high quality, great fitting dresses, just make sure to go by the measurement chart before ordering.






Here's a closeup of the details.






I am wearing jewelry from Jubly Umph
Hair piece is: Jazzafine
Hair: Kimber Portmann
Photographer: ALau Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment