Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Casual Look from Freddies of Pinewood!

Jeans are a favorite staple in my wardrobe, especially when I can keep my vintage style! This outfit is from vintage reproduction store Freddies of Pinewood.  I am wearing the 1950's Button Jeans and Wrap Shirt. These proper jeans are made from soft indigo denim and have a white stitch outlining details and pockets.  They can be machine washed, just turn them inside out to keep the color. I like the high waist and side buttons, it really shows your curves!  







Here is a close look at the stitching detail.





The Burgundy Peplum Wrap Blouse is a great addition to your wardrobe as well!  It is very versatile and can be worn tucked in or left out. I love the vintage vibe from it!




Freddies of Pinewood Owners Phil and Jo Whyte have been vintage lovers their whole life and it really shows in the designs they have created together.  I would definitely recommend checking out their lines.  I totally have my have my eyes on some dungarees and skirts on their site! Always measure before you order.  They ship worldwide and are carried at local stockist too! 



Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images
Brooch and Earrings: Jubly Umph
Hair flower: Soda Sweethearts 
Shoes: Rumble 59

No comments:

Post a Comment