Thursday, September 8, 2016

Karina Dresses + Buttercream Bettie + Cobalt

Wow is all I can say about this Trudy Dress from Karina Dresses!  First of all, the cobalt blue with white pin dots is the most beautiful color combination. It's striking! I loved the fit of this style of dress too. It has a sweetheart neckline that has full coverage, so it can be worn to the office or out on the town. It has criss cross fabric across the chest as well which adds a nice detail.  It has a fitted bodice and a full circle skirt.  The skirt falls below the knee.  It also features pleat details on the sleeves.  This dress fits like a glove and I felt very put together wearing it.  I am thrilled with my first Karina Dresses dress! Oh and no zippers!








This dress is great for many body types.  It has a lot of stretch to it.  The material is a microfiber and can be washed and hung to dry.





Karina Dresses are made in the USA, in Hudson Valley, New York.  The company was founded in 2007 by Karina Cousineau. Her vision was to create dresses for all ages and body types. Also, to help promote self love and acceptance of whatever size you are! I would say she has done an amazing job! I can't wait to get another dress for my wardrobe.








   
I am wearing a vintage necklace from For Guys and Gals.

Hair Flower is Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers.  

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment