Friday, September 30, 2016

Royally Spooky- TiCCi Rockabilly

This is my absolute favorite month of the year and I was thrilled to be able to feature such an amazing dress.  It's so fun and elegant at the same time!  This is the Lauren Dress from TiCCi Rockabilly Clothing.  It stands out in the crowd with the gorgeous royal purple and bright green elongated diamond designs going vertically on the front.  The top of the diamonds make a perfect point over the bust.  The dress has bones sewn in to keep it and you very shapely. It's also nice that it doesn't fall down even thought it's strapless.  It has a back zipper. The skirt is very full and can hold a petticoat. I was going for an elegant spooky look, so I hope was able to pull it off.  TiCCi Rockabilly certainly made an exceptional piece!  














The dress came all the way from Hungary and TiCCi Rockabilly ships worldwide.  Stefánia Ágoston designs her clothing around the American 50's culture and hopes that it will influence the Hungarian youth.  She also makes clothing for musicians, as rock n roll is a major part of her inspiration.













I accessorized with a Jubly-Umph Poison Bottle Necklace and Lydia Handbag.  Both are works of art!  My heels are equally as amazing, they are the "Lula" boots by Bettie Page Shoes a division of Ellie Shoes.  I'll post a close up, so you can see the awesome details.




I hope this post has inspired you to get ready for Halloween!



Photographer: Brooklyn Brat Images



No comments:

Post a Comment