Saturday, June 3, 2017

Cactus Denim by TiCCi Rockabilly

A couple of years ago I came across the most amazing dress maker, Stefania Agoston.  Her company is TiCCi Rockabilly and it's based out of Budapest, Hungary.  Her designs are all so unique!  She can custom make Rockabilly, Wedding, Pinup, Maternity and Men's clothing as well.  I have been over the moon with each dress I have received. This particular dress is definitely one of my all time favorites. It was made to wear to Nashville Boogie this year.  It's a perfect Rockabilly and Western theme. I love how the soft denim flows with the printed fabric down the middle and to trim the pockets. The cactus print is accompanied with boots, hats, lassos and peppers making it a very fun dress! The straps are like elastic suspenders with buttons to keep them fastened. I thought that was a very cool touch! Since these dresses are custom made, it's very important to get your correct measurements for that perfect fit. This dress has a fitted bodice with a back zipper and huge full circle skirt with plenty of room to add a petticoat if you would like. It's probably going to be a tough choice once you see how many options there are for you at TiCCi Rockabilly. You can order TiCCi dresses online at ticci.tu or they also have Etsy shop. You may be wondering why the CC's are capitol.  It's because Stefania is a huge fan of Coco Chanel and she felt that the presence of the C in her company name would give her strength. I think it certainly has, her clothing is remarkable! I recommend treating yourself to a special dress when the time comes, you will be glad you did!


















My accessories for this look are wooden bangles and earrings from Splendette.  They are from the Tropicales Collection, but I liked the way they looked with this dress!

The hair flower is a double orchid in blue from Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers.

I don't get to wear boots with my dresses very often, so when the opportunity comes up I take it! These are a slouchy western style that I actually found at Target.  It's a fun comfortable look for a change!

The possibilities are endless when it comes to styling with a novelty print dress.  Just remember to have fun and put your own twist and personality into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment