Monday, June 5, 2017

Nashville Boogie- Styling with Dolly and Dotty

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend the Nashville Boogie Weekender.  It is such a fun event! I was able to see so many Rockabilly legends perform and new Rockabilly bands that totally rock! I got to dress up in many outfits and wear boots with my dresses.  It was so much fun!  The Gaylord Opryland Hotel that the event is held at is absolutely gorgeous! There are so many photo opportunities there it's unreal!  The Atrium's are full of lush foliage, rivers, waterfalls and more. 

Here is one of the looks I wore.  I wanted to wear this beautiful off the shoulder dress from Dolly and Dotty. It features a huge full circle skirt that I wore a petticoat under, a wide flattering waistband, short sleeves and button details on the shoulders.  This black dress with red and white roses really stands out!  It also has some blue details. It has a side concealed zipper. Of course being I Nashville, I had to wear boots!  Normally for a dress this gorgeous I would pair heels with it, but I loved the look of the boots too! You can wear this dress just about anywhere for any kind of occasion.  I think it's a perfect date night look. The Darlene Dress from Dolly and Dotty comes in several other colors too. 










You can see just how beautiful the rose print is!








Dolly and Dotty can be found online and at stockist all over. Their dresses are available in UK sizes 6-24 and in the most pretty colors and designs! The quality is always top notch and I love wearing their clothing!

Bangles: Splendette

Earrings: Revere Folie

Hair Flower: Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment