Sunday, January 7, 2018

Ringing in the New Year!

I can't believe that 2018 is here!  Time has flown by and so many great memories have been had. I always like to reflect back over the year and think of things I would like to change for the New Year or that I wish I had done in the past! One thing that I know I can do better with is keeping in touch with people. Not just by text or email, but actually calling them or going to lunch or something.  A busy as we all are it's really important to step back and realize that nothing beats a good laugh and conversation in person with a great friend!  I am going to keep this as one of my personal goals in 2018.  It will help me in personal growth as well as with my real estate business. I have to break out of my shell and talk to everyone!

This leads to me to what this article is actually about and that's the amazing company My Vintage Look out of Nashville, TN.  You may be familiar with them from shows such as the Nashville Boogie where her styles graced the runway in the fashion show.  Owner Stacy Davidson also made a trip to The Rockabilly Reckoning, one of our Georgia shows. It was great seeing all of her gorgeous dresses and accessories in person. The Day at the Vineyard Dress in Call Me print is the perfect dress for my New Year's theme!  It is a novelty print with antique phones and call me all over it!  The dress is completely cute! It features a plunge v-neck wrap look.  It has double halter straps and one is an adjustable shoulder strap, so you can get extra support. The skirt is a very full circle and falls below the knee.  It also has pockets! The material is 100% cotton.  I love the style and fit of this one.  Ringing in the New Year will be a breeze in the Call Me dress!





Stacy started 9 years ago selling authentic vintage and then decided to launch her own line last Spring.  That is when MVL was born! You can find many styles and patterns to suit you within her company.  They are timeless and flattering pieces, you'll fell confident wearing.  They are also made in Nashville, which is a bonus!  Be on the lookout for Stacy and MVL at festivals and shows this year and I'm sure you'll fall in love the line too!










I accessorized with fun heels from Lola Ramona!  I love the Elsie style for it's comfort and style. Lola Ramona is know for their quirky styles. You can never have too many fun heels and boots! 

My hair flower is by Jazzafine. pieces full of verve. You can find her lovely creations on Etsy. I love her classic style on fascinators and her turbans. 

The earrings I have on are from Bow and Crossbones.  They are so sparkly and gorgeous on! They are the Tear Drop style in red glitter.  

I was lucky enough to have the perfect setting to capture these looks at Junk Drunk Jones inn Canton, GA.  There you have a blast looking for vintage finds and awesome antiques!  

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment