Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hearts in Red and Blue

I love this time of year!  I love seeing all of the hearts and cheesy Valentine gifts!  It's a fun way to show someone a little extra love and appreciation.  Not that you shouldn't do it every other day of the year, but the 14th is especially fun. I think it's only appropriate to find an outfit that you will love wear too! I put this together with love on my mind!








It's a perfect chance to wear a new item from Hearts and Found . With Hearts and Found you are able to pick out your fabric and dress or skirt style for a custom look especially for you. This is the Lola skirt with full gathers all around.  It also features pockets, which is great!  Your skirt will come fully lined and with a metal zipper and button waistband. My pick was the Party Hearty in Sky Blue with Red Hearts.  I really love it and the handmade quality is excellent! 













Marjorie, the owner was wonderful to work with! Her Etsy shop is full gorgeous creations, some are ready to order or you can create a custom one.  Every step of the way she keeps contact with you to let you know the progress or any information she needs to make your dress or skirt perfect. Her business is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.  Her love of vintage style has lead to an amazing business! I am very pleased with the whole process and recommend Hearts and Found for a beautiful wardrobe addition.

My Miss Fortune Simple Pleasures Off The Shoulders Top In Red Lurex was the perfect match for this look! This top is so versatile and it's sparkle makes it great for the Valentine's! I love the off the shoulder look and added buttons for extra detail.

I had some fabulous accessories to wear with this.  My bangles and earrings are from Splendette.  I mixed the large red clear Starbrite bangle with small blue carved Fakelite and glitter styles.  My earrings and brooch are the Clear Red Hearts. I am wearing a Luxulite necklace in red with gold hearts. Take a look at the Luxulite Etsy shop ad pick some items to complete your look. I know you fall in love with everything there! My hat is an amazing red velvet vintage one that I was lucky enough to come across antiquing. 

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment